Evaluation Questions 6 and 7

Question 6:




Question 7:



Question 7 carried on: The video above shows how since the preliminary task, I have tried toprctice and improve on colour correction.When improving our tasks, we were given an activity to experiment with colour correction and the different tools on premier pro. From this, I gained knowledge to see how different hues of colour and brightness can affect a clip, and how it can completely change the mood that is presented to the audience.
The video shows how I colour corrected my final piece, at first removing the colour correction, and then going through the process again. As my genre was a horror, I decreases the brightness and increased the contrast, and made use of the colour blue as it's a cold colour used in horror films a lot, and the green for midtone to bring out the colour of the leaves in the forest.
Furthermore, I also learnt a lot more about camera movement and shots, as this was something I wanted to make a lot of use of throughout my opening sequence. After the preliminary task, when making my storyboard, I made sure to use as many different camera angles and movements together, to have a variety, but I also made sure that they suited my storyline and the scene that I was describing. Then when I was filming, I put these shots to life and learnt how to set up the camera for each angle and how to pan and tilt the camera when I wasn't acting in the scene.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Production Diaries

Camera Movement (1)

Different Types of shots (2)